Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Update for the 2012 AIDS walk in New York City

Hello everyone!

So here is an update for the team I have created. I'm happy to report that it was APPROVED! YAY!!! The team is called "The Heart Of Milton Myles".

As I've stated before, free copies of my book "Deadly Catch" (currently on sale for 30% off: Deadly Catch will be handed out). Fooliard will be sponsoring the event by handing out free t shirts honoring the AIDS walk for everyone who has joined the team as well.

The walk is scheduled for Sunday, May 20, 2012. I'm not doing this to raise money wholely. It's simply to support the cause and get the word out on this disease that is taking over our nation. I sincerely hope you will join me. If you wish to donate money that is just an added bonus as my goal is only to raise $80.00. To join our team or make a donation simply click here: The Heart Of Milton Myles.

I thank you all in advance for your time and efforts in supporting our community. By the way... my book is an erotica, lol...very detailed but has a VERY strong message... I'm not one to brag but I've heard its a page turner and you'll want to read. And for everyone who attends the walk and receives a copy of my book, I simply ask that you allow a friend or family member (especially a young adult) to take the book and read it. Because it is very important for them to know what they are getting into once they have reached the stages of curiosity in regards to sex.

Thanks again, and many blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment