Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fooliard's Spring/Summer fashion

I am super excited to bring my newest clothing collection to my store Fooliard_Apparel for the Spring/Summer season. After speaking with a new friend regarding my newest business/entrepeneur venture, it was expressed to me that I should open my store to items other than just t shirts. And she was right! I have a genuine love for fashion. Not just t shirts but clothes in general. And an even bigger love for women's clothing! Simply because I like to look sexy and I feel like women of all shapes and sizes should look and feel sexy too! With that being said... here are two of the collections displayed that I have in stock.
^^__ Dusty Ruffle zipper dress (Get the look here: Dusty Ruffle Zipper Dress)



^^__ Black Lace Mini Dress (Get this look here: Black Lace Mini Dress)



I had a great time picking stock for the store and setting up my showroom. Remodeling was awesome and I even had help from my mommy!! Down to color swatches, racks, designing and rug displays that were all done with the help from her! (pic below) Hopefully, it can all grow from here! *crossing fingers*

I will still be designing t shirts, product in that department is currently only getting better, because I have recently discovered that I don't only have to design white t shirts! I am still working on how to design black tees but in the meantime we can keep the colorful t shirts for self expression. After all, the summery season does call for a totally different look! Something fun and outragous!  Right now Fooliard has a sale at 30% off on your entire purchase when you type in the code: fooliard at check out.
We've only got women clothing in-house but that's just for now fellas! As always, it's good to start out small and then work your way up. So right now, Fooliard is testing the waters in bringing our unique brand to the women first, and then we will gradually place creative items for you guys! I want to thank everyone for their immence amount of support and patience. I want to most importantly thank God for giving me the knowledge, strength and resources to continue!
 Smooches to all, and to all a good night!

2 comments: